Do you have questions about the IJ4EU grants and how to apply? Join our latest IJ4EU info webinar on 3 September at 14:00 CEST!
Representatives of the International Press Institute (IPI), the European Journalism Centre (EJC) and the European Centre for Press and Media Freedom (ECPMF) will give a brief overview of the 2020 IJ4EU grants and answer your questions about the Investigation Support and Publication Support schemes and how to apply.
The deadline for both schemes is September 18.
The webinar will be held via Zoom. To join, you’ll need to register in advance. To do so, follow these steps:
- Click here to register
- You’ll receive an email confirmation with a Zoom link.
- Log in to the webinar at the day and time noted above.
- Our latest call for the Investigation Support Scheme
- Tips for a strong IJ4EU application
- Recent changes to the Publication Support Scheme
Feel free to send any questions ahead of the webinar to firstname.lastname@example.org.